Sam Keenan is master of arts of the visual and aural varieties. By day, Sam is an audio engineer and producer at Minnesota Public Radio. By night, Sam confuses/wows Minneapolis music lovers and stays up into the wee hours of the night painting, collaging, and drinking tequila, in between episodes of obscure British sitcoms. You can listen to his music, read his blog, and buy his albums at his website, samkeenan.org. You can also follow Sam on Twitter.
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Did the patriarchy write this?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Who comes up with this material?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Gender and Genitals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Schrödinger’s Rapist”? That’s you!
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Trend Piece Tuesday: Men Are Scary
- 2010 in review « April Streich on We don’t need government to defend our morals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Girlfriend” is not synonymous with “permanent sex toy”
- ballgame on We don’t need no education
- Byron on We don’t need no education
- DaisyDeadhead on We don’t need no education
- Hhahahahahaaaaaaahahahahaha I'm dying twitter.com/Reductress/sta… 2 weeks ago
- It was really fun learning about all my Uber driver's health problems and dietary preferences today 3 weeks ago
- This #Roseanne thing is one of those events that really brings out the "it's not racist unless it's literally the KKK" people. 3 weeks ago
- This is Minneapolis af. The new magnetism of mid-size cities curbed.com/2018/5/1/17306… via @Curbed 1 month ago
- When your angry redneck neighbor is just shooting his rifle at the sky for no discernible reason and you hope he se… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.