Sam Keenan is master of arts of the visual and aural varieties. By day, Sam is an audio engineer and producer at Minnesota Public Radio. By night, Sam confuses/wows Minneapolis music lovers and stays up into the wee hours of the night painting, collaging, and drinking tequila, in between episodes of obscure British sitcoms. You can listen to his music, read his blog, and buy his albums at his website, samkeenan.org. You can also follow Sam on Twitter.
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Did the patriarchy write this?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Who comes up with this material?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Gender and Genitals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Schrödinger’s Rapist”? That’s you!
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Trend Piece Tuesday: Men Are Scary
- 2010 in review « April Streich on We don’t need government to defend our morals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Girlfriend” is not synonymous with “permanent sex toy”
- ballgame on We don’t need no education
- Byron on We don’t need no education
- DaisyDeadhead on We don’t need no education
- I left my brand new, expensive, uninsured new Pixel on the counter of the local gas station. The cashier saved it for me. Omg thank you 1 week ago
- Why do you think some women don't want to call themselves a #feminist, or say they don't think #feminism is necessary? 1 week ago
- I miss this kitty. instagram.com/p/BS7Zfrijv6J/ 2 months ago
- I miss this kitty. instagram.com/p/BS7Y7MBjmiU/ 2 months ago
- That's an empty smoking patio right there. #saturdayatwork #work #fredericksburg instagram.com/p/BS6eZ6iD8-j/ 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.