Sam Keenan is master of arts of the visual and aural varieties. By day, Sam is an audio engineer and producer at Minnesota Public Radio. By night, Sam confuses/wows Minneapolis music lovers and stays up into the wee hours of the night painting, collaging, and drinking tequila, in between episodes of obscure British sitcoms. You can listen to his music, read his blog, and buy his albums at his website, samkeenan.org. You can also follow Sam on Twitter.
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Did the patriarchy write this?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Who comes up with this material?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Gender and Genitals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Schrödinger’s Rapist”? That’s you!
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Trend Piece Tuesday: Men Are Scary
- 2010 in review « April Streich on We don’t need government to defend our morals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Girlfriend” is not synonymous with “permanent sex toy”
- ballgame on We don’t need no education
- Byron on We don’t need no education
- DaisyDeadhead on We don’t need no education
- I wonder if there's a restaurant anywhere in the world who serves burgers with bacon on them and also arranges the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- #WeWillRebuild #windmageddon https://t.co/7APtcLBKCG 2 weeks ago
- Aaaaand the power's out. #windmageddon 2 weeks ago
- Hopefully no one got inappropriately and self-righteously punched over this Norwegian flag 🙄 seattletimes.com/seattle-news/b… 3 weeks ago
- @Zara9lives "Hello, my name is--" "DIET COKE" 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.