Sam Keenan is master of arts of the visual and aural varieties. By day, Sam is an audio engineer and producer at Minnesota Public Radio. By night, Sam confuses/wows Minneapolis music lovers and stays up into the wee hours of the night painting, collaging, and drinking tequila, in between episodes of obscure British sitcoms. You can listen to his music, read his blog, and buy his albums at his website, samkeenan.org. You can also follow Sam on Twitter.
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Did the patriarchy write this?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Who comes up with this material?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Gender and Genitals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Schrödinger’s Rapist”? That’s you!
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Trend Piece Tuesday: Men Are Scary
- 2010 in review « April Streich on We don’t need government to defend our morals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Girlfriend” is not synonymous with “permanent sex toy”
- ballgame on We don’t need no education
- Byron on We don’t need no education
- DaisyDeadhead on We don’t need no education
- RT @libbycwatson: this is such a good story and describes things I have only felt in non-verbal, half-formed thoughts https://t.co/cnUmrXmf… 4 days ago
- I don't know about you but I'd love to be a millionaire and get to say things like "look at this new bridge that wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- ...For real? 😂 twitter.com/JoeAlton/statu… 1 week ago
- @paquichips #OneChipChallenge #sweeps Check out my challenge here: m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- A great article about a terrible idea 😂🌭 twitter.com/BillLindeke/st… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.