Hello watchers of the interwebs! I’m Kissie. I’m new here, although I’ve posted in the past. Since you may not remember me, here’s what I figure you should know:
1. I am a feminist of the third-wave/ riot grrrl variety, but have definitely been influenced by radical feminism as well.
2. I care a lot about LGBTQ issues, partially due to the fact that I am “Q”.
3. I am a giant liberal/progressive/socialist and am not a fan of class oppression. This is definitely related to my financial status of “abject poverty” and my frequent flirtations with homelessness.
4. Being a member of several oppressed groups makes me concerned for all oppressed people, therefore I find things like xenophobia and racism to be stupid.
5. I’m 31, single, childless and pet-less. I like these things a lot and don’t want them to change.
6. Things I like include: political agitation, fancy cheeses, using anger constructively, art, fashion, writing, reading and being a loudmouth.
There’s a whole lot more to me than this, but it’s the most concise synopsis I can be bothered with at the moment.
So, with that out of the way, I look forward to virtually talking to you further about all things feminist soon!