- 2010 in review « April Streich on Did the patriarchy write this?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Who comes up with this material?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Gender and Genitals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Schrödinger’s Rapist”? That’s you!
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Trend Piece Tuesday: Men Are Scary
- 2010 in review « April Streich on We don’t need government to defend our morals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Girlfriend” is not synonymous with “permanent sex toy”
- ballgame on We don’t need no education
- Byron on We don’t need no education
- DaisyDeadhead on We don’t need no education
- RT @libbycwatson: this is such a good story and describes things I have only felt in non-verbal, half-formed thoughts https://t.co/cnUmrXmf… 4 days ago
- I don't know about you but I'd love to be a millionaire and get to say things like "look at this new bridge that wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- ...For real? 😂 twitter.com/JoeAlton/statu… 1 week ago
- @paquichips #OneChipChallenge #sweeps Check out my challenge here: m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- A great article about a terrible idea 😂🌭 twitter.com/BillLindeke/st… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Author Archives: April
If you’re still subscribed to this blog over here on WordPress, you’ll want to change the address to ethecofem.blogspot.com. All content and comments have been moved over to that site, and we’re up and running. We won’t be updating this … Continue reading
We’re up and running over at the Blogger site. It should be ethecofem.com again soon, but in the meantime, please update any subscriptions or reader feeds to http://ethecofem.blogspot.com.
I’m moving ethecofem to Blogger so I can better customize the layout of the blog, and we’ll be using Disqus for comments over there, so sign up if you aren’t already registered! It’s really, really simple and easy. We should … Continue reading
When I was 19, I worked as a cashier at SuperAmerica. It was, by far, the most obnoxiously boring job I have ever had in my life. That is, until I got my very first Gas Station Stalker. You see, … Continue reading
Nadra Kareem Nittle of Bitch Magazine recalls a friend who is Latina who only wishes to date men who share her ethnic background. Would my friend’s dating pool expand if she chose not to solely date Latinos? Probably. Is she … Continue reading