- 2010 in review « April Streich on Did the patriarchy write this?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Who comes up with this material?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Gender and Genitals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Schrödinger’s Rapist”? That’s you!
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Trend Piece Tuesday: Men Are Scary
- 2010 in review « April Streich on We don’t need government to defend our morals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Girlfriend” is not synonymous with “permanent sex toy”
- ballgame on We don’t need no education
- Byron on We don’t need no education
- DaisyDeadhead on We don’t need no education
- RT @beauty_jackson: "Some women use birth control for..." I use it for sex. A human activity. Idgaf if you don't think I should be having s… 2 days ago
- RT @SenSchumer: Sadly, instead of working to lower health costs for Americans, it seems @POTUS will singlehandedly hike Americans’ health p… 4 days ago
- RT @RalphNortham: TBH I've been expecting this. Donate here: bit.ly/2ggnAY8 twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 1 week ago
- @chemosh933 @SiobhanFTB @JMooreBoston @RuthHHopkins I honestly saw more outage about him not being called a terrori… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- @SiobhanFTB @JMooreBoston @RuthHHopkins Motives separate a mass murderer from a terrorist, not race. "Terrorism" ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Category Archives: Economics
This post is from Most Wine Is Good. I’ll answer the question first, and expound second. Yes. The world of wine is certainly an exemplary account of women breaking barriers and uniting for positive change. The examples are numerous, and … Continue reading
The term “free-market economy” is a misnomer. The name is intended to refer to the fact that if someone wishes to do something to make money, that they have the freedom to pursue that opportunity without impediments. However, what is … Continue reading
As women have begun to be more present in high-earning careers such as business and law, among others, more and more articles are published about how (heterosexual) women can’t find men to form relationships with who aren’t intimidated, or made … Continue reading
Since my last day at my soul-sucking job two weeks ago at the morally bankrupt financial institution where I was employed for three years, I have yet to put on any makeup. I’ve written about the topic before, and gone … Continue reading
Okay I was in Barnes and Noble yesterday and, as happens anytime I’m in a bookstore, I had to seriously fight off the desire to buy a whole lot more than what I went in there for (I was looking … Continue reading
The FDA is considering banning the sale of menthol-flavored cigarettes. This has been met with opposition from many sides, many of which are African American groups: On Monday, the debate among African American organizations burst into the open after the … Continue reading