- 2010 in review « April Streich on Did the patriarchy write this?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Who comes up with this material?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Gender and Genitals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Schrödinger’s Rapist”? That’s you!
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Trend Piece Tuesday: Men Are Scary
- 2010 in review « April Streich on We don’t need government to defend our morals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Girlfriend” is not synonymous with “permanent sex toy”
- ballgame on We don’t need no education
- Byron on We don’t need no education
- DaisyDeadhead on We don’t need no education
- I left my brand new, expensive, uninsured new Pixel on the counter of the local gas station. The cashier saved it for me. Omg thank you 1 week ago
- Why do you think some women don't want to call themselves a #feminist, or say they don't think #feminism is necessary? 1 week ago
- I miss this kitty. instagram.com/p/BS7Zfrijv6J/ 2 months ago
- I miss this kitty. instagram.com/p/BS7Y7MBjmiU/ 2 months ago
- That's an empty smoking patio right there. #saturdayatwork #work #fredericksburg instagram.com/p/BS6eZ6iD8-j/ 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Category Archives: Education
I’ll admit at first I had a pretty evil thought about this video but after letting that pass I concluded that there is some good stuff going on here and a lot that I agree with. Damn shame it doesn’t … Continue reading
Sexy One of the often misperceived “perils” of being an active member of today’s online social media is that we’re letting loose to the world our personal details and in turn may be subjected to their emotional feelings about a wide range … Continue reading
I would tell 16-year-old April not to think so hard about art school, because it’s really just a very expensive way to be told what to create, and once something because an obligation, it stops being any fun. I would … Continue reading
I’ve posted before on how despite the best efforts of a lot of people on a lot of different sides there are barriers in place that really keep us from getting together on the same page and changing the system … Continue reading
7 students in the past year have committed suicide in the Anoka-Hennepin school district. Many of these students appear to have committed suicide due to harassment experienced in school as a result of their sexual orientation, or perceived sexual orientation. … Continue reading
Allow me to regress into Unintelligible Rant Mode for a minute or 45. I am so unbelievably tired of being sold to. So sick of it. I work in a large office building. In the elevator bank, they (whoever “they” … Continue reading