- 2010 in review « April Streich on Did the patriarchy write this?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Who comes up with this material?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Gender and Genitals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Schrödinger’s Rapist”? That’s you!
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Trend Piece Tuesday: Men Are Scary
- 2010 in review « April Streich on We don’t need government to defend our morals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Girlfriend” is not synonymous with “permanent sex toy”
- ballgame on We don’t need no education
- Byron on We don’t need no education
- DaisyDeadhead on We don’t need no education
- RT @libbycwatson: this is such a good story and describes things I have only felt in non-verbal, half-formed thoughts https://t.co/cnUmrXmf… 4 days ago
- I don't know about you but I'd love to be a millionaire and get to say things like "look at this new bridge that wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- ...For real? 😂 twitter.com/JoeAlton/statu… 1 week ago
- @paquichips #OneChipChallenge #sweeps Check out my challenge here: m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- A great article about a terrible idea 😂🌭 twitter.com/BillLindeke/st… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Category Archives: Pop culture
This post is from Most Wine Is Good. I’ll answer the question first, and expound second. Yes. The world of wine is certainly an exemplary account of women breaking barriers and uniting for positive change. The examples are numerous, and … Continue reading
In 2006, during the not-quite-but-almost-feminist early years, I went on a rant on my MySpace blog about Cosmo. I was apparently unaware that I was not the first to come to these conclusions about the rag, but I was eager … Continue reading
If you aren’t already familiar: Inspired by David K. in the comments: What is your favorite movie that passes the Bechdel test?
Near the end of a post talking about a list of 21 Things Women Can Do That Men Can’t April briefly mentions a list of 10 Things That Men Can Do That Women Can’t. Like the list April goes after … Continue reading
For fun, I will debunk Cosmo’s stupid checklist about what women can do that men can’t. 1. Get pregnant: Sure, guys contribute but they’ll never get as close (literally!) as we get to our own babies. YAY! Everyone I know … Continue reading
Only, I’m going to talk about the ones I did like. In this commercial, you have a group of women meeting for their book club. The host’s husband comes downstairs and says goodbye, as he’s off to do something more … Continue reading