- 2010 in review « April Streich on Did the patriarchy write this?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Who comes up with this material?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Gender and Genitals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Schrödinger’s Rapist”? That’s you!
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Trend Piece Tuesday: Men Are Scary
- 2010 in review « April Streich on We don’t need government to defend our morals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Girlfriend” is not synonymous with “permanent sex toy”
- ballgame on We don’t need no education
- Byron on We don’t need no education
- DaisyDeadhead on We don’t need no education
- I left my brand new, expensive, uninsured new Pixel on the counter of the local gas station. The cashier saved it for me. Omg thank you 1 week ago
- Why do you think some women don't want to call themselves a #feminist, or say they don't think #feminism is necessary? 1 week ago
- I miss this kitty. instagram.com/p/BS7Zfrijv6J/ 2 months ago
- I miss this kitty. instagram.com/p/BS7Y7MBjmiU/ 2 months ago
- That's an empty smoking patio right there. #saturdayatwork #work #fredericksburg instagram.com/p/BS6eZ6iD8-j/ 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Category Archives: Pop culture
This post is from Most Wine Is Good. I’ll answer the question first, and expound second. Yes. The world of wine is certainly an exemplary account of women breaking barriers and uniting for positive change. The examples are numerous, and … Continue reading
In 2006, during the not-quite-but-almost-feminist early years, I went on a rant on my MySpace blog about Cosmo. I was apparently unaware that I was not the first to come to these conclusions about the rag, but I was eager … Continue reading
If you aren’t already familiar: Inspired by David K. in the comments: What is your favorite movie that passes the Bechdel test?
Near the end of a post talking about a list of 21 Things Women Can Do That Men Can’t April briefly mentions a list of 10 Things That Men Can Do That Women Can’t. Like the list April goes after … Continue reading
For fun, I will debunk Cosmo’s stupid checklist about what women can do that men can’t. 1. Get pregnant: Sure, guys contribute but they’ll never get as close (literally!) as we get to our own babies. YAY! Everyone I know … Continue reading
Only, I’m going to talk about the ones I did like. In this commercial, you have a group of women meeting for their book club. The host’s husband comes downstairs and says goodbye, as he’s off to do something more … Continue reading