- 2010 in review « April Streich on Did the patriarchy write this?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Who comes up with this material?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Gender and Genitals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Schrödinger’s Rapist”? That’s you!
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Trend Piece Tuesday: Men Are Scary
- 2010 in review « April Streich on We don’t need government to defend our morals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Girlfriend” is not synonymous with “permanent sex toy”
- ballgame on We don’t need no education
- Byron on We don’t need no education
- DaisyDeadhead on We don’t need no education
- RT @beauty_jackson: "Some women use birth control for..." I use it for sex. A human activity. Idgaf if you don't think I should be having s… 2 days ago
- RT @SenSchumer: Sadly, instead of working to lower health costs for Americans, it seems @POTUS will singlehandedly hike Americans’ health p… 4 days ago
- RT @RalphNortham: TBH I've been expecting this. Donate here: bit.ly/2ggnAY8 twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 1 week ago
- @chemosh933 @SiobhanFTB @JMooreBoston @RuthHHopkins I honestly saw more outage about him not being called a terrori… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- @SiobhanFTB @JMooreBoston @RuthHHopkins Motives separate a mass murderer from a terrorist, not race. "Terrorism" ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
If you’re still subscribed to this blog over here on WordPress, you’ll want to change the address to ethecofem.blogspot.com. All content and comments have been moved over to that site, and we’re up and running. We won’t be updating this … Continue reading
We’re up and running over at the Blogger site. It should be ethecofem.com again soon, but in the meantime, please update any subscriptions or reader feeds to http://ethecofem.blogspot.com.
I’m moving ethecofem to Blogger so I can better customize the layout of the blog, and we’ll be using Disqus for comments over there, so sign up if you aren’t already registered! It’s really, really simple and easy. We should … Continue reading
My time here at ethecofem is done. My divided attention doesn’t give the discourse of progressive politick and socioeconomic justice the regard it deserves. It was brief but interesting. I’d like to reflect by offering one small observation. My introduction … Continue reading