- 2010 in review « April Streich on Did the patriarchy write this?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Who comes up with this material?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Gender and Genitals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Schrödinger’s Rapist”? That’s you!
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Trend Piece Tuesday: Men Are Scary
- 2010 in review « April Streich on We don’t need government to defend our morals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Girlfriend” is not synonymous with “permanent sex toy”
- ballgame on We don’t need no education
- Byron on We don’t need no education
- DaisyDeadhead on We don’t need no education
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Tag Archives: Feminism
This post is from Most Wine Is Good. I’ll answer the question first, and expound second. Yes. The world of wine is certainly an exemplary account of women breaking barriers and uniting for positive change. The examples are numerous, and … Continue reading
As women have begun to be more present in high-earning careers such as business and law, among others, more and more articles are published about how (heterosexual) women can’t find men to form relationships with who aren’t intimidated, or made … Continue reading
Ballgame from FeministCritics posted his rebuttal to a widely-viewed comic in the feminist blogosphere. About the original comic, Ballgame says, I’ve always thought it was pretty obnoxious, and tended to take it a bit personally. I mean, how many ‘feminist … Continue reading
this is a post by Kissie Catastrophe. Hey kids- long time no see! I’ve been a little busier than I’d like to be, so must apologize for my absence. In the rare moments of freedom I’ve had, I’ve been thinking … Continue reading