- 2010 in review « April Streich on Did the patriarchy write this?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Who comes up with this material?
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Gender and Genitals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Schrödinger’s Rapist”? That’s you!
- 2010 in review « April Streich on Trend Piece Tuesday: Men Are Scary
- 2010 in review « April Streich on We don’t need government to defend our morals
- 2010 in review « April Streich on “Girlfriend” is not synonymous with “permanent sex toy”
- ballgame on We don’t need no education
- Byron on We don’t need no education
- DaisyDeadhead on We don’t need no education
- RT @beauty_jackson: "Some women use birth control for..." I use it for sex. A human activity. Idgaf if you don't think I should be having s… 2 days ago
- RT @SenSchumer: Sadly, instead of working to lower health costs for Americans, it seems @POTUS will singlehandedly hike Americans’ health p… 4 days ago
- RT @RalphNortham: TBH I've been expecting this. Donate here: bit.ly/2ggnAY8 twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 1 week ago
- @chemosh933 @SiobhanFTB @JMooreBoston @RuthHHopkins I honestly saw more outage about him not being called a terrori… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- @SiobhanFTB @JMooreBoston @RuthHHopkins Motives separate a mass murderer from a terrorist, not race. "Terrorism" ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Tag Archives: leisure
This post is from Most Wine Is Good. I’ll answer the question first, and expound second. Yes. The world of wine is certainly an exemplary account of women breaking barriers and uniting for positive change. The examples are numerous, and … Continue reading